Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Day 7 of 30 paintings in 30 days


                                          "Caps"
                                         11x14
                                     Acrylic on Canvas

A big Thank You to "The Betty's" for the inspiration for this piece,
I am very pleased with this painting...
Lots of color, light and shade...
 It took many tries,before I was finally able to arrange the caps, for the shape and angle to please the eye ...
 It was well worth the effort to be able to be happy with the final composition, before settling down to paint it..
This September session of paintings is the first time I have done so many still life paintings ever... Landscapes have been my thing, and I must say, I am having a good time with a whole new area of subjects....

Today is a big day for us, Amy gets her port out, so it is time for me to get moving and get it in gear...
Hope everyone has a good one, and send good thoughts our way for this next step in this journey we are on as a family....


1 comment: