Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Day 6 of 30 paintings in 30 days


                "Beach Ready"
                    16x20
              Acrylic on Canvas

I think this is my favorite Painting so far, in this group of paintings...
It is so bright and colorful...
I love the composition,and it was sitting like this,so there was no need the change anything, I could just start painting...
As is always the way, this painting looks so much better in person....
It makes me wish I was headed to the beach...
Life has me to busy today to be able to fit that in...
I am so Thankful for a bit cooler weather this morning ,it is feeling a bit fall'ish...

On another subject completely, I awoke this morning,before 5, having had my first nightmare in many, many years..
WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT???
I always wake up between 5 and 6, but nightmare, not so much a fan....
Here is to hoping your day starts out on a much better note...
I am not going to let it ruin my day !!!
Now it is time to get on with it...
Bye, talk to you again tomorrow....



No comments:

Post a Comment