Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Day 13 of 30 paintings in 30 days

                        "Island Time"
                           5x5
                      Acrylic on Canvas
Painting something a little different again today...
I try to do one or two of these every year about this time.
Here is the first one....
A fun little beach scene to loosen me up, after all the still life paintings I have been getting after....
It is yet another day,I will be moving fast and furiously, to get as many things finished as possible,before heading to work...
Talk about multi tasking.
 It seems I am starting to try and take it to a whole new level....
So while it is still early,I am stopping here, and getting on with the day.
 Lets see what, if anything ,gets done...
More tomorrow, see you here...
Have a good day.. Bye for now....






No comments:

Post a Comment