Thursday, September 1, 2016

Day 1 of 30 paintings in 30 days



                               16x20 A.C.R.
I have decided to Call this group of Paintings "The Auntie Q "collection.
Auntie Q is the name Aidan calls Amy, and the words I use for antique.
Some of the next few paintings are from antique pieces that Amy owns.
The other things are Amy's fascinating,fun,girly collection...
Fun, still life paintings,using acrylic paints,so I do not have the oil paint storage problem ,while they dry...
This is one of Amy's  really cute beach hats, one of my favorites...

There is a tropical storm coming our way today so my class was cancelled tonight...
please everyone down our way, Stay Safe...
More time for painting though, so, fun for me to hunker down and stay inside.....

No comments:

Post a Comment