Monday, September 12, 2016

Day 12 of 30 paintings in 30 days


                       "Bangles"
                           9x12
                    "Mixed Medium"
I did something a bit different here with Day 12's painting...
 I decided to try using pastel paper,
 and to work with Color Pencil, Pastels and Pen...
Auntie Q's bangles are displayed on a blue wine bottle, which I think makes for a nice composition...
I really had fun playing with different tools, to achieve, a different out come .
I am pleased to have done this and happy with the results too....

We are back to record heat here again after last weeks taste of a tiny bit cooler weather...
Ah, Florida, It is a good thing I love you......
or I would head for higher ground...

I have a day off today, but much work to do, both for work and for home so, better get at it....
 Just finished this pre-paint of new art work that I am teaching Wednesday, September 14th. Two days away... Come paint it with me, Please!!!!

Have a happy Monday everyone...
See you tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment