Monday, September 5, 2016

Day 5 of 30 paintings in 30 days



                            "POP POP'S  HAT"
                                8x10
                           Acrylic on canvas

I really like the contrast between light and dark in this painting...
The real hat is all one color gray,even the band, but I took artist license with this one and made the band white instead...
What do you guys think? Should I have left it the same gray color?
So far, it is one of my favorites, but many more yet to paint, so we shall see...

I had some fun yesterday at a meet up with The Tampa Outdoor Artist.
I am brand new to this group and it was great to meet new people in my area with such talents. I loved that because it is way to warm outside ,we got to meet at the brand new art store in Tampa.
Thank You Dick Blick, for hosting this great bunch of artist's as we gathered to paint and draw...

                           I only got a start on my drawing before it was time to leave....
Thank You Susan for inviting me to join this special group of artists.



                     Lots of talented artists here.....


Happy Labor Day to all...
Hope everyone has a nice relaxing day, what ever you are able to do.....


No comments:

Post a Comment