Thursday, September 15, 2016

Day 15 of 30 paintings in 30 days

                      "One Derby Day Hat"
                                11x14
                       Acrylic on Canvas

 Auntie Q has had many a Derby Day party, with hats and mint Julips included,and this is just one of the hats that took part....
A black and white hat with a large pop of color....
I had already done a small sketch of this one in my sketchbook , but it deserved the brightness of the acrylic paints to do it justice.....
I do not know what will be next on the paint list, but this is number 15 and that makes it half way there... Yeah! Thank You ,Thank You ,Thank You.....
With my Mom in the Hospital ,I do not know whats to come,but hope to be able to keep this up to the end of the month...We shall see .... Even if I am a few days behind I am going to try....
Please stay healthy and safe guys..
bye for now.....





No comments:

Post a Comment