Sunday, September 11, 2016

Day 10 of 30 paintings in 30 days


                     " Croatia, Ms. Universe Shoes"
                               8x10
                       Acrylic on Canvas
These are some great shoes, but I could never wear them,
TOO high a heel for me....
I am very happy to get the chance see them, and to Paint them.
The cream color shoes with a gray mesh, needed a brighter background,
with the shadows, to bring the shoes forward...
[at least that was the idea ,I was going for.]
Amy's closet is full of so many interesting things.
It has been fun to explore and pick subjects to paint....
{Thank You Jalyn, for working The Ms. Universe Pageant, in Russia, and coming home with these.}
Time to get on with the day, Saturday, my favorite day....
Hope you have time to get out and create...
See you back here tomorrow ....


No comments:

Post a Comment