Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Day 28 of 30 paintings in 30 days


                       "Brass Bowl"
                           5x7
                      Mixed Medium
{Ink Joy Gel Pen, Oil Pastel, color Pencil}
                          # 23
This little piece was done on black paper, in the Dentist office while waiting for Wy to get a tooth pulled...
Not my best but feeling the pressure, as the month rushes on...
I am so behind, but as I look at Facebook memories, I see that I have been before and was able to make it up in the end...
We shall see, but ,
yesterday I also got # 24 painted and here it is,
 Something completely different.
                       " Camping by the Beach"
                                   11x 14
                       Acrylic on Canvas
                         # 24
I am very happy with this one....
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!
I have not done a lot of people so when I do get one I am happy with It makes me want to do the Happy Dance.....
Anyway, Many things to do today , best get going...
Wishing all a good day...
Maybe I will see you tomorrow....


1 comment:

  1. These look fantastic! I love the little Monster on the beach! It made my heart happy!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete