Sunday, September 11, 2016

Day 11 of 30 paintings in 30 days



                  Auntie Q's Earrings
                          9x12
                 Acrylic on Canvas

I like this little painting, with the bright green frame and colorful earrings, but I did struggle a bit, trying to convey the screening they are hanging on...
I am still not sure I was able to,but overall, I am happy with it......

I had a very nice day yesterday, getting to together with the ladies for breakfast,just like we used to for the old breakfast club..
It has been way to long and I really have missed it.....
Last night I had a good group of people come paint with me and everyone did a great job with the painting, and we all had fun with it.....
Don't ya'll just love Saturdays????
Today my class is sold out and I am teaching a special painting for the movie,"Beauty and the Beast". This should be a very fun class.....

On a somber note,
 WE WILL NEVER FORGET......
And how could it have been 15 years ago???
It seems like yesterday,it is so fresh in the mind...

We are back to HOT< HOT <HOT  again so everyone try to keep your cool and have a restful Sunday...
See you tomorrow , with something completely different.....




No comments:

Post a Comment