Thursday, January 20, 2011

Waiting


 I am still waiting, one week later to the day, and have not heard a word from pwat. I am trying so hard not to be impatient, knowing they are busy running two places now, but waiting is not my strong suit...One of life's big lessons I guess. Maybe today I will just drop them a e-mail and touch base...
Meanwhile I am back to painting pet portraits again this week and am having fun with that, Its keeping me busy and  my hand in the paint, which is always good..
We had the most beautiful day yesterday, 77 degrees, sunny, light breeze.. Wy and I worked out in the yard some, enjoying the small break from our winter season.. tomorrow its back down in the thirties again...Brrr!!
 Very bizarre scene here yesterday afternoon, Wy walked out to the greenhouse and there hanging above his head in a tree branch were the bones and skin of a dead opossum.  All we can figure is the buzzards we saw in the trees yesterday must have dropped the remains and they got stuck on the way down.. never a dull moment around here it seems!!!
Saturday is the 30th sketch crawl with Urban Sketchers and I am so looking forward to it.  Teresa and I are going to make a day of it. It is also her birthday so we are going to lunch too!  It will be cool, temperature wise, and loads of fun!  Yay!  I missed the one in November so this will be a treat.

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous of the warm weather!
    That opossum is crazy. How bizarre!

    ReplyDelete