Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Gray Days

Today is going to be day three of a four or five day stretch of gray days in Florida.We are so spoiled to the sunshine here that one gray day can effect our Psyche,so imagine how I am taking the news of a few more days like this! I am so pleased that I did however, finish the sketch book yesterday and hope to get that in the mail today.ThankYou! ThankYou! I can now go back to work in the 1st moleskin I have ever owned and  have drawn in.  The colored pencils fit with the weight of the paper in this one so much better that the quality of the sketch is enhanced and therefore much more rewarding to the artist. I am going to think about and start a sketch for the new sketchbook challenge with the theme of "Highly Prized" and to continue to do the weekly Urban Sketcher Themes.

No comments:

Post a Comment