Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mid Week


 Here we are to Wednesday, hump day and Florida is the only state in these united states that does not have snow on the ground!! WOW!! I was thinking about complaining about how it was cold out here again, but I guess I won't and I will just be very grateful to be in the great state of Florida.. Thank You ,Thank You!! I have a pot roast in the crock pot and the kids coming for dinner and all seems right with my world... I  finished the January book club book last night and really enjoyed it. It however had very little food references in it so am at a loss as to what I will bring to the table...I guess we shall see,we still have until the 29th. to decide. Okay lets see what this day brings. The fire place will come in handy today and tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment