Thursday, March 3, 2011

Where is everyone???

We are certainly have trouble getting people to come to P.W.A.T. this week...Only one Friday, None Saturday, and none so far tonight, My night... Where are you?/ Please help us get this thing moving!!! It is really great fun... Oh Well, I will just consider this a night off and try not to worry about my new job!!!
I did go prepaint yesterday and that was fun...We did however have a power outage while I was there, it didn't last too long, Thank You!! Thank You!!
The weather here continues to cooperate and has been beautiful!!!
Amy came over last night and we had a very nice visit!!! She is certainly loving her new convertible in this weather.....
Well, I don't know what I will do with this day, but it's best I go get started and find out ..Hope yours is a good one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment