Sunday, March 13, 2011

This Day Off


WOW!!! We made it through three nights straight of work and all is well!!!!
I had 14 people last night and we had a ball.....Everyone did a great job on their paintings and I can't wait to see the posting from P.W.A.T. on face book...
I am pooped, but will  take this day to rest and re coop.....
It's 48 degrees and the sun is up....We changed the clocks forward, so this day is on speed dial ,but if we have to change them, this is my favorite ,longer days to come...Thank You!! Thank You!!!
Linda and I had a very nice breakfast visit yesterday, and from there the day is a blurr, it  went by so fast...
Oh Well! May you all have the best Sunday ever.....
Oops no rest for the weary... It's out I go to do a burn and pick up limbs... Oh Well ,maybe tomorrow ,rest will come....

No comments:

Post a Comment