Saturday, March 26, 2011

Catching Up





 So much to say, so little time....
 Thursday, after my class was cancelled, I worked my tail off outside with wy, until 1:00 then went to p.w.a.t. to prepaint.,while I was there I was offered the teaching of the other class that was on for Thursday, so I stayed and taught that instead.... We had 11 people with a range of from 13 years old to 90 years old... We had a great time....
Now on to yesterday, Friday,  Jalyn was working at the  St. Pete Grand Prix, so Wy and I decided to go to it and get to see it and her.... It was another beautiful day , nice cool breeze.... Thank You!!! Thank You!!! A wonderful time was had by all....
On Wednesday I repotted all my little seedlings that have come up and ,then went to visit my Mom...
Today is another busy one, Breakfast with the girls, book club at 2:00 and work at 4:00.. wow!! Time does fly when your having fun...
 I wish you all the best Saturday ever !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment