Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Oh! That's Mine!!


 WOW! How surprised and pleased was I to see the April calendar come up and two of my original paintings are on it... Thank You! Thank You!!...
April  looks to be a good month...
Yesterday Wy, Jalyn, the dogs and I, took a picnic lunch to the pond and had a very nice, nature filled experience!!It was warm and quiet enough to hear the birds as we watch them . Some splashed and bathed  in the pond and some soared above us ,while others darted from tree to tree.It was a most enjoyable afternoon....Some how food tastes better in a different surrounding, even just sandwiches...
It's Wednesday already and that means a day of prepainting for me, a happy day.. Midweek, Midmonth, How is this possible already????
Tomorrow is ST. Patrick's Day and I wish everyone a good one... I am making the traditional meal....
Meanwhile on with this day, My best to all....

No comments:

Post a Comment