Monday, March 28, 2011

LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN







I wrote a very nice[in my opinion] blog this a.m. with all kinds of interesting things that I did on my Saturday, then I added pictures .. right in the middle of all that we had a power outage or two, no three, each lasting only a few minutes, but causing the pictures not to load correctly.
Wy so kindly came to help and somehow deleted the whole bloomin thing...
oh well, I will try again.
Saturday ,I started off with breakfast at Mimi's with Jamie , very nice start to the day, Then off to get gas and to the grocery store...home to put stuff away and then  off to Jamie's for book club.The book was "Ella Minnow Pea" by Mark Dunn... Jamie had everything dressed in the alphabet and looking good. A weenie roast was the choice of food and it was yummy!!! Thank You Jamie!! I was very excited to get to meet Brady, and to spend a bit of time with Carter and Peighton Too!!!
At 4:00p.m. I was at work to do a private party of 13 people and we painted" The Cobbelstone Walk" and a great job was done by all....Home by 9:30 p.m. and pooped but happy....
 Today Mom called to say ,come over and see the new puppy she and Deb got yesterday and so I did and Willy is a very mellow fellow and very cute...
That just about says it all  ,so hope you have a very nice evening, bye for now....

1 comment:

  1. and wy is very sorry about that little faux pas
    wy

    ReplyDelete