Friday, February 11, 2011

called in

It was 5:15 and I had just poured my first Jim Beam and seven and taken a swallow, when the phone rang and the boss ask if I could assist at six p.m. I made a mad dash at getting dressed and on the road and signed in at exactly six.. W-O-W  !!! There were 19 people to paint Van Gogh's" Starry Night" and  it was a good group that seemed to have lots of fun..Thank you Thank you !! for my getting to be there to help. John was the teacher and this is his last month of work, he is moving...and will be missed.
I am so grateful to be able to assist and get to see how other teachers do this job. I am learning so much from them.. I  also submitted another painting for consideration, of the Tampa Skyline, so we shall see.. Anyway on with a very busy day and a big night tonight. I hope all are well...

2 comments:

  1. I have been to laywers' offices in about six of those buildings! Pretty picture. Did you get some aloe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Ma! I like the reflections of the buildings in the river... :)

    ReplyDelete