Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wrap up of yesterday





I had a very nice day yesterday..Thank You ! Thank You!!!
A great breakfast and visit with Pat and Linda, after which we headed to Hallmark for their ornament kick off... I was able to get Amy a" Sprite Fairy" for her car, and deliver it too!! Yeah!! I had been looking for one for a while...
We had a very successful painting class last night...Thank You Charles for your assistance...Everyone had fun and all the new artists did a great job on their paintings....
Charles is just back from studying in Paris, and it's nice to have him back...
I finished the book club book and really enjoyed it.. now I am reading Michael J. Fox's book "Always Looking Up" and it's good too... I also just finished Barbara Walters' Auditions" and It really brought back memories.....Very good Too....I am really loving the Nook!!! Who would have thought.....
Well welcome to Sunday.. A day of rest??
 I am watching the U.S.A. World Soccer Match ,but what else I do not know ...Have a great day....
I am having real trouble getting the pictures to show up instead of the tiny little boxes ,you can't even see, to click on to get the pictures.. so sorry, something changed.. I never used to have any problem, but now it is everyday.. I put them in ,take them  out.. I don't know why!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment