Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Busy, busy






I have had a busy week already and its only Wednesday....It started off early Monday morning with a class of 16 at ten A.M. and we painted "The Silly Gold Fishy", and everyone did a great job too!!! When I got home I was able to get two of the pet portraits sketched on canvass...
Monday evening we met Amy and Eric at Honeys to have dinner, and they had a live band playing.. Very nice... that band is there every Monday night 7-11 p.m.[They are good .]
Tuesday morning I watered the garden, If you can imagine that, four days of no rain and 94 degrees has taken its toll, after three weeks of them almost drowning....
 Then I was able to get two more pet portraits sketched, before heading to P.W.A.T. to assist Tobey with" Moonlite Cherry Bloosoms." She had 27 people for this one and they all turned out beautifully....
Today I hope to get the house straighted up a bit, Andy is coming for a visit..
I am also hoping to get two more pet portraits sketched.. before going to work to teach my creation," Palms At The Beach"...
I am off to Mom's tomorrow, and then working Friday night doing "Cobblestone Walk".
I talked to Jenn last night and she was so happy to get to spend a little time with John and Jeanette, wandering throught Pike's Market and visiting, showing them her neck of the woods......
Amy has not been feeling her best so it was off to the doctor for her yesterday.. Turns out to be ( Ass-ma) as I like to say... hope you feel better soon...
That's about enough for now.. hope you all have a great week...

No comments:

Post a Comment