Saturday, July 16, 2011

Mid July


Here we are to Saturday again and I am looking forward to the breakfast club.... I had to miss it last week for S.O.S., so .....
I did a prepaint yesterday A.M. for tonights class, called Attitude.. It's a good one... We already have 15 people signed up, should be fun....
I now have 5 completed sketches in the new book... Yeah!!!!!
Jenn has two completed and sent me pictures, Very nicely done....
Amy called to say a huge tree from the neighbors yard landed in her yard, and Thank You ,it did no real damage... Startled her though..and now a mess to clean up....
It's still wet and hot here and taking it's toll on my tomato plants.. I still haven't gotten one to eat, the wet has damaged the plants, not dead thought so I still hold out hope... of course, you guys know me ,always the optimist....
Well it's time for me to wrap this up and head out for the day... have a nice one ,all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment