Sunday, July 10, 2011

WET



The ground is so wet here that we have mushrooms every where... I took many, many pictures of them because there are so many different variety's... holy smoke I have never seen so many in one yard before... granted this a big yard ,but.... w-o-w  I am impressed.....
Yesterday was a very good Saturday...Thank You, Thank You!! I worked S.O.S. and we had two people come to work on their paintings, they both expressed how nice they thought it was to have the place to themselves to finish little touches...
I was able to pre-paint The Blue Butterfly for next Friday's class...
I am almost finished with the new book club book and I really like this one...
The Beach Trees by Karen White. It's a must read ..to me anyway....
It's going to be a scorcher today, it was 82 when I got up at 5:45A.M. and the sun is beating down.... That should take care of some of the water standing in our yard.. It won't take long....
Have a very nice Sunday y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment