Friday, July 29, 2011

It Sure Is Quiet Around Here !







I do believe this is the very first time this has been the case... I sure hope all are doing well.. I am...
Today Teresa and I are going to Winter Park to see the sketchbooks from the Art House Co-Op project 2011... that should be fun....
This week has again been a busy one. I have gotten two doctor visits out of the way...Thank You!! Thank You!!  and all went well...Just one more in two weeks and that's checked off the list....
Teresa and I did the Sketch Crawl on Saturday, heading for Ballast Point Pier, but it was so ,so Hot- we ended up doing sketches of a huge oak tree in the yard of Kojak's BAR-B -Que...Oh well, maybe when it cools down a bit we will go back to the pier. We had Bar-b-Que for dinner..No surprise there I guess.....
Tuesday night we had good crowds for the two painting classes.. I had 16 people for "The Three Poppies" and Becky had 17 for" Looking Up."
I have also done 12 sketches for this Sunday's Paint Your Pet class.. Pre-painted the picture for Saturday night's class,did two sketches in the 2012 sketchbook,added color to the Kojak sketch and done a little sewing.. I am not bored to say the least ,but I am having fun.....
Well time to get moving ,Hope everyone has a great weekend.. Bye for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment