Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ox Tail


Okay, Okay, When I am wrong I say I am.... They were very good!! Thank You Amy!! It was a very new experience for us and some times we need to shake things up a bit.....You were right also when you said they would put you right to sleep, I was asleep after only ten minutes in the lazyboy...... however when I awoke 20 minutes later I could not get back to it until after one... that's what a little nap will do for you....
Wy and I did yard work yesterday , picking up all the limbs and tree trunks that had fallen, from all the wind and wet weather we have had lately..We had a fire to burn it all ,It was entirely to hot and humid for that kind of work, but it had to be done and now we are glad we did... I am thinking it was worth all the aches and pains?????
 When I got to work on monday morning at 9:00 A,M. and got everything set up and waited, It turns out class had been cancelled... Oh,Well!!!
 Tonight I am teaching" Looking Up" and I have been so looking forward to this one, it should be fun.....
U.S.A. womens soccer game today, Amy is having us over to watch it this morning, it should be another good one...  any way you guys all have a good one .....

No comments:

Post a Comment