Saturday, January 7, 2017

Day 7 of 30 in 30 Days 2017


                                   Me
I do not do portraits,
but I decided to try a self portrait,just to see if I could do it....and to get some practice at faces...
I really do not know, Is this what I look like????
I do know I see myself differently then other people see me...
But is this what you guys see?????
I did this from a photo and am fairly happy with it, but am not sure it looks like me....
It is pouring down rain outside... and it started last night before 11 p.m.
It woke me at 3 a.m. and at 4:30.
I have now been up over an hour and it is raining hard off and on...
Are we making up some, for the three months that we have not had any??
The temp. is going to be dropping fast, as this cold front comes through..
and it is supposed to be 32 when we get up tomorrow...
It is 72 this morning...
Very happy to have the rain....
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!
Have a very happy Saturday and stay safe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment