Thursday, January 5, 2017

Day 5 of 30 in 30 2017


             
                                  Mom

 I do not often draw people, because I do not feel confident in it, so I am going to do some practicing with them, starting with this one, a picture of my mom on Christmas day.... It is from a photo I took and I am happy enough with this one and have decided not to add color for now...
 I am so Happy to still have her around, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.....she is now 90 years old....hard to imagine.....
I spent the rest of yesterday cleaning out three closets to be able to make some room and give some things away...
Today I am back to teaching Art cart, and I am excited to see the children after the Holiday season....It should be fun... Pictures to come later....
And here we are to Thursday of the first week of the New Year....
 Holy Smoke...
Good Thursday to you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment