Friday, January 6, 2017

Day 6 of 30 in 30 Days 2017


                                   Lucy

Lucy is home now and what a sweetie she is ...
She is now going to doggy day care at the same place,that they have been taking care of her, for the past 6 months.
She gets very excited, to get up and get going, back to see all her friends there each day....
She is also very excited to get home each evening as well....
So cute....
I am sure having fun doing these last few sketches in pencil....
Amy surprised me yesterday at 7 a.m, by stopping by our house with Star Bucks peppermint coco coffee,after she dropped off Lucy, and before she went to work...
Thank You so much for a great start to the day, Amy...
My moment of Zen to add to my Happy Moment A Day Jar....

We had a very busy day in the Get smart with Art class....

         



 We did three projects in an hours time ,I was only able to get photos of the first two, but how cute are these guys, working so hard and fast and having a ball doing it.....
My last two classes at PWAT have been cancelled due to lack of sign ups....
so I am keeping busy with other things, like cleaning out closets and donating to a good cause...
I have not done this since we moved in here a year and a half ago so, many thing must go......


I hope everyone has a good weekend....
See Ya'll Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment