Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Day 4 of 30 in 30 Days 2017


                         B.Day Dessert

The surprise dessert that Stephanie brought me at Rusty Bellies....
It is Deep Fried Banana Cheese Cake with whipped cream topping ...
Man is it yummy....
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!
Not all drawings turn out as I hoped, but I still had fun recalling my surprise and pleasure of the great taste,while I was trying to draw whipped cream with colored pencils....
And I think we can all agree I am not a photographer...
At nine o'clock last night we had a really good rain, the first in about three months...
It took a few minutes to realize what it was we were hearing, it had been so long....
We are supposed to get more rain on Saturday that will bring in colder weather for a bit....I for one, am ready for a bit cooler..
I have started the Happy Jar this year, to help me through the harder days...  I am now jotting down one thing each day that made me smile or made it a bit better getting through the day...
A sentence or two...
Then, when I am having a harder day, I will pull one out to help remind me ,there is always something to make me smile,or make me think,
Things are not so bad...
no matter how small,there will be something to write down each day...
Oh, sorry I am a bit wordy today,  Hope everyone has a good one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment