Monday, January 2, 2017

Day 2 of 30 in 30 Days

                              Busy

This is a drawing I did as an exercise, from a prompt ,for The Colored Pencil Magazine, as their January Challenge...
They showed the picture and said draw this, so I did...
Now it is my Day 2 entry....
It is back to work today for me, after some very nice days off.....
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!.......
The holidays have come to an end ,and a very nice holiday season it was for me...
It comes so fast now a days and is gone before we know it...
We have a  whole New Year to get started on and I hope to start it, on the right foot... With a Positive outlook ....Many things to keep me busy... and the best of family and friends .....
It is time for me to get busy, so I am hoping it is a great week for all......

No comments:

Post a Comment