Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 25 of 30 in 30 Days








                   " Bird Of Paradise"
                        8x10
                      Oil on Canvas

I really like these flowers and I of course painted it too big for the small canvas...
Oh Well.. I started this one at 7:00 A.M. and just finished it..
 I spent this day at Busch Gardens with Teresa..
 We got to see Jeanette at work and Thank You very much Jeanette for making it possible... It was the most beautiful day.. Started out cold, but warmed to 69 degrees with the sun shining brightly ... What a nice day...
so I am just getting this up.
it is back to work tomorrow and, we shall see what I get up to next...

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got to enjoy a day at BG! Your Bird of Paradise is lovely! I like the size of it on this canvas.

    ReplyDelete