Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 10 of 30 in 30 days





 "On The Draining Board"
    8x10
Oil on Canvas

 This one is really kicking my butt... I am frustrated both with the painting and with taking a picture of it... I have taken a bunch, worked on the painting more, taken a picture and you can see no difference at all, the photo does not show the work done, so... I am just going to pick one and move on.....
One main problem is that I am trying to work too small.. I do much better with larger canvas size...
Anyway... No pain No gain.....Hopefully things will be better on the next one.... Flapping my wings and letting it go.....

3 comments:

  1. Great attitude Sandi. This challenge kicks butt!
    Ten in ten so far, you kick butt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What you're frustrated with is flat out beyond my ability. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete