Monday, January 20, 2014

Day 20 of 30 in 30 Days






  " Dry Dock"
    9x12
Oil on Canvas

 The boat that Steve built and gave to Woody just before Woody got sick... Steve has it back now, but it dry docked at our house for a while...
I used mellow color and both brush and palette knife on it...
I have also now started a painting with an artist that is giving a workshop on line, a lesson a day to end up with a finished painting... very exciting.. I just really love her work and she does huge paintings with lots of bright color...
Julie Dumbarton fine art...She's great... Based in Langham, in the Scottish Borders
This too should be fun....

2 comments:

  1. Love this one! Possibly my favorite so far this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors, and the story behind this one make my heart ache. I love it so much,

    ReplyDelete