Monday, August 29, 2011

Anyone Out There Need Some Rain???








We have  had plenty and are still having one or two down pours daily.... It's raining now......
First of all let me be very Thankful that the Hurricane was not as bad as they expected...but also hopeful you are all alright!!!!!!
Where did that week go????
Pet Portraits went very well yesterday, as well as the meeting before hand.
Saturday the girls met for lunch and a movie ,instead of breakfast... lunch was yummy, the movie was good right up until the last 10 minutes, and then, not so much...Just be warned in cause you plan on seeing "One Day" It's not the feel good movie I hoped it would be....Very upsetting instead....
Amy and Jalyn worked all weekend and were able to get the baby shower invitations in the mail last night ..Thank you both very much...
I am getting very excited to get to see Jenn on the 14th. of September...It can't get here soon enough....
I worked everyday but Saturday, and am doing" Looking Up 'tonight...and this is a good thing ,just in case you thought I was complaining , I not!!! I am very happy....
I hope you all have a very good week ,and if you need rain just give me a nood and I will try to steer it your way....
bye for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment