Friday, September 2, 2011

No Rain for two days now....







WOW ..maybe I should not say that out loud..
Anyway    The tree guys were able to work yesterday and get the old dead trees down and cut back some,so they aren't a danger ,hanging over the house... Thank You!!! Thank You!!!
I also want to say a big Thank You to which ever angels are watching over me these days....My two right side tires were not set back on properly after a tire rotation and by the time we checked there were only two lug nuts holding the front one and three holding the back one on.... each is meant to have five.... Anyway Thanks again for looking out for me..... {that was quite scary}
The private party Monday night,"Looking Up" was so much fun... Thank You Mellow m
Mushroom folks for choosing us to have your party...
Tuesday I went to P.W.A.T. to pre-paint, Wednesday Mom and I went to Sam's and the grocery store and Thursday I was back at P.W.A.T. pre-painting... Tonight is "looking Up".. Tomorrow is S.O.S. in the A.M. and" China and Wine" in the P.M.
Busy Busy and Happy Happy...
Hope all are Well and have a great Labor day weekend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment