Monday, August 8, 2011

Days Off







Sunday was a peaceful day and I got a bit of house work finished, plus the prepaint for"Ciao Time". I can't wait for this one ,it is so cute... I cut out 6 stencils for it..[ "Oh, Ye Of Little Faith"] I just want everyone to be comfortable that it won't be too hard a painting to do, so a little help might be appreciated....Anyway if you like it as much as I do, come do it with me.....
This morning I took a picture of the beautiful morning clouds in the sky, and it wasn't until I got it loaded on kodak easy share, that I discovered the rainbow in it.. What a nice surprise.... way to start the day.....
I picked the first dozen grape tomatoes from my pool side garden and can't wait to taste them... yummm......Two Roma's too!!
I am off to see Dr. Germain this afternoon for my regular check, all is well...
Thank You Jamie, for the Pack and Play, I am very excited to get to use it some time soon....
Amy and Wy should be home tomorrow night and I can't wait to see them ...Have a safe trip.. Please Line the road with angels....
Well that's it for now, It was a very busy and very good week... Thank You!!!! Thank You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment