Friday, August 5, 2011

Feast or





How is it Friday already???
I was lucky enough this week to get to work every night but Monday,[ no class held] and twice this Saturday,[s.o.s.].. It was great to get to assist both Nava and Tobey, and get to see how they each do things... Thank You!! Thank You!!
Last night I taught "Treasure Island Sunset" and tonight I am teaching "New York, New York" Saturday night it's" A Stroll at Night2 "...Busy, Busy Busy!!!! But in a good way!!!!
Jenn and Andy are headed for the Gorge for phish this weekend, I hope they have a great time....
Amy and wy are showing[ Beyonce] [I do not know how you spell it]around North Carolina and taking photos as they go.....fun...
I am finally going to get to pick my first tomato this weekend, it's been a struggle ,what with all the rain and heat.. I lost just about all the 21 plants that were in the ground, but the one's in pots on the pool deck are doing well and turning red...Thank You!!!! Thank You!!!! I can't wait for that first bite of a home grown.....
I did two sketches while waiting to get my mammogram at 7:30 a.m. yesterday, so I will work on adding color to those today...
Best I get busy, so, have a good weekend all...

No comments:

Post a Comment