Saturday, August 13, 2011

Another week Gone









It's Saturday morning and as usual I am up and moving early...
Wy and Amy got home safely on Tuesday night and I had Sheperds pie waiting [with hamburger not lamb] anyway  yum...
Wednesday A.M. I had 18 for the "Silly Gecko" and that went pretty well..
Wednesday night we had book club at Mimi's and we all had a good time and loved the book.."The Beach Trees" by Karen White. We missed everyone who couldn't make it ...
Thursday night my class was cancelled ,the air conditioning in one room was out..
I am so looking forward to today.The book club is getting together to see the movie "The Help" and then going to Cracker Barrel for the southern cooking... should be fun....
Wy and I are both reading the next book club book, "What Alice Forgot.. Man it grabs you and pulls you in and you can"t put it down.. My favorite kind....
It was 99 degrees on the back porch at 5:00 p. m. yesterday, needless to say we were in the pool many times ...It will be the same today...
Hope you have a good one on this Full  Moon Saturday 
bye for now .......

No comments:

Post a Comment