Sunday, January 7, 2018

Jan.7th. 2018












I am loving the results of these pens on the black paper backgrounds....
Some pens are the chalk pens and some are the metallic pens ,
So much fun to see how bright they turn out....
If you have not tried these,I think you might really have some fun with them....
Anyone else out there trying something new to you and having fun, happy results with it???
If you are, I would love for you to share so I can see and enjoy too ....
I have had a bit of extra time off, so making creative use of it is what I do...
The weather has been unusually cool here for way longer then we are used to, so I have been keeping pretty busy inside,between rearranging and cleaning and, imperfect doodles and brand new pens of all kinds... The fun never ends....or so it seems right now...
I will try to remember to post some of the rearranging photos soon....
Anyway it is back to work I go a bit later today so I best get busy around here ..
 Hope everyone has a beautiful, creative Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment