Sunday, January 14, 2018

Jan.14,2018



                                  From this before
                                  To this after


                           From this before
                                To this after


                          I do not seem to have the before photo, but this is the after...

My last blog entry I mentioned that I had been rearranging the paintings , so many paintings so little wall space, time for a something different to start off the new year....
We are having another cold snap this week and are starting off with a temperature of 39 degrees
Believe me that is cold for what we are used to here in Florida....
I am one who does need a bit of cool ,to be able to get through the long periods of heat...


And now about a boy....

This is the truck I sent Aidan for his birthday that he painted himself...

                  Great job buddy..
           .Very creative this boy...

Now on with this beautiful day...
 Hope everyone has a good one and keep warm out there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment