Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Jan.3,2018







I have really been enjoying coloring in my new Imperfect Doodles book that Wy order from England for me... I am using the new double sided pens that I got for my birthday.. They are great Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!
Nice to have this to do when the weather is acting so crazy [,Snow in Florida?? What??] and I am spending more time inside.. I can only clean for so long before I need to get creative again....
I have been getting things in a bit of order as well...and feeling better about cleaning things up....

In November I was invited to teach a group of pre-school teacher students how to teach children to do self-portraits ...
  Each of the students did a great job on their own portraits and  I really enjoyed watching each of them create theirs as they processed how it will be to teach this to pre-school children.... ....


That is all for now , so everyone hunker down and stay safe and warm tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment