Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Jan 2nd 2018










I drew my own Christmas Cards this year for the first time ever...
Did not even get them all sent out but after not sending out cards for many years it was fun to make my own....
It has been a very nice holiday season here and I am a bit sad to see it all end so quickly...
 I have put everything away and cleaned up and our neighborhood is back to quiet.... weird....after all the bright lights and motion for weeks...It was so much fun to see the excitement of young and old alike coming to see the Christmas lights ..we could here the children yell to Santa when they saw him throw his bag of toys over his shoulder through the window....
I wonder what this whole New Year will bring...
 Bring it on ,We are ready....2018 
Happy New Year one and all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment