Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Christmas Is Coming






It is the very first year we have ever had outdoor lights...
Thank You Amy for doing that for us.....
I am so thrilled to be able to be a part of the night lights in our new neighborhood however small....
The tree is now up , with the stocking Aidan made us last year, and even Bob Ross represented... Yeah!!!!
Color me a happy camper!!!!!
Okay, so my first baking attempt did not go as planned, hopefully I will get better at it, as the season goes along.....Please!!!!
I love Amy's new chicken, and so do the two girls, that are looking up, so adoringly at him....{ Great Front Porch Aim !!!!}
It is the earliest I have ever gotten this much finished,but it is back to work at the end of the week ,after many days off,so feeling the need to use the time wisely....
Now enough babble, on with the rest of this beautiful day...
Wishing all the best day !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment