Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving To One and All








 I have so many things and people in my life to be so Thankful for !!!
{So many more that I can not put up all the pictures here}
Thank  You, Thank You. Thank You !!!....
To the gods above who have taken such good care of me and mine for so long.....
My heart is full of love for all and wish you the best Thanksgiving ever!!!!
    The turkey is in the oven and all the fixens are being prepared...
The smell coming from the kitchen this morning, is the stuff memories are made of .....
The weather here in Florida has been beautiful for two months now and today is no exception ..{we could use rain },but being able to open the doors and windows for so many days in a row has been such a pleasure....color me a happy gal!!!!                        This is my back porch yesterday,while we enjoyed our dinner.....

And I love that our neighbors are such a great help, to get me in mood, for a great Christmas Holiday Season...Thank You, Thank You.....
 I just love that they put their all into it....I want to, I just do not have the energy...

No comments:

Post a Comment