Saturday, December 3, 2016

Get Smart With Art








  Ginger Bread boys and girls, was the theme for the day, and these children did a great job!!!!!
This was pretty much the highlight of a very rough week.
 Not for me but for many people I care about...
I have not had a week of such bad news ,ever that I can remember...
So hopefully, that is all the bad news for this year,and we can move on through the holidays on a little better note....
I have been working on a fun holiday project and that is helping ...
It is back to work for me today, so that is going to keep me busy too!!!
 I am so Thankful that Amy has had good news ,and that Wy's blood pressure is down and bit ,so I have had some good news this week that I am very Thankful for ....
I do have many,many things for which to be Thankful... this week just threw me off the track a bit.....
Now onward and upward we go...
Happy Saturday to all,  and be careful out there....

No comments:

Post a Comment