Saturday, November 12, 2016

Craziest Year Yet




It has been one thing after another in this year of 2016..
I realize I have had the best life of anyone else I know and I thank god for taking such good care of me and my family for all these years....
Now What the heck is with 2016???????
I know I have no right to complain, But.....
For instance this is the first time in my 66 years that so many health issues have come up at once with my family and myself....W.T.F.
Hopefully we are all on the mend, so there's that at least....
and there is only a month and a bit left to this year...so there's that....
I have never before wish a time in my life to move on, but am definitely doing that this year...
 I know I am not being a very good sport but, Come On.....
 Here's to hoping that the next one will be
clear sailing again....

No comments:

Post a Comment