Saturday, December 20, 2014

Making Progress








 Charlie Brown is looking better now.. Lights are on and a few ornaments even....
My Christmas cactus is looking good too...
This is some of what I have gotten up to,in between work and pre-paints and a small amount of baking....
I made about 45 of these little paintings as ornaments and am very pleased with the results....
I have another full day at work today, we have had three people out with the flu,so more hours for me.... Also on that same subject..I found the two paintings I thought someone took from the studio...Thank You!!! Thank You!!! They were filed in the wrong place....Yeah...I am so relieved....
Thank you Ben for the help in the yard, It is definitely looking better already....
Hope all is well,Have a great weekend everyone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment