Friday, December 5, 2014

HO HO HO Here We Go












I had so much fun teaching an off site event on Wednesday, this week for CAMLS , a beautiful state of the art,training facility in down town Tampa...We painted "Paradise Palms" and everyone did a really nice job of it too...
Sixty people took part and this was my first time to teach an off site event..I have assisted many...
The fish I painted because,Painting with a Twist is considering maybe offing these to paint in our two hour classes, and they wanted a sample to see how it might go..What do you guys think of it????
I have been a very busy little beaver, making many Christmas gifts, of which I can show none yet,It would spoil the surprise, but one day soon I will share pictures...
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, with cool sunny weather and beautiful people to share in the yummy food and fun...
Thank you again,Amy and Eric for being wonderful hosts..but shame on me for not taking any photos of such a nice day...
Now it is on to the next holiday to get ready for...hope all is going well for everyone ...
Have a good weekend...







No comments:

Post a Comment