Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day 1 of 30 in 30 days




  Deck at Sunset
  16x20
Acrylic on Canvas



Here we go again, and Happy New Year to all!!!
My theme for the January 2015's 30 paintings in 30 days will be, My favorite things.
I have started with sunsets,to be able to hang them at Carrollwood Players while they are presenting "On Golden Pond". I hope you get a chance to see this presentation, and my paintings while you are there..
We have had a very good Christmas season , the weather has been great at 50's and 70's and we are really enjoying spending time with family and friends.
Our Grandson turned three and what a wonderful boy he is....
I officially became an old fart on the 30th. of this month, and am still wondering how this happen so quickly....
I hope all the people that have been feeling under the weather this holiday season are now on the road to recovery .....
Have a great week and come join the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge with me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment