Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Charlie Brown Tree





I finally took time to go look for a tree before work yesterday...I got one of the last 10 trees they had around here and had them cut it down to make a table top tree...poor thing ...
but hopefully it will look better with my favorite ornaments and lights on it...We shall see... Anyway that is what you get when you pay $12.50 for  one the last ones on the lot.... Half off....
At another lot the man offer to cut one down , of his last few, for me for only $40.00.... What???? no way....
I have lots of pre-paints to do before work so the lights and all will have to wait...
Some one this week took two of my pre-paints, so I have those to repaint too.... that is the first time it has happened at our studio.......
 I will be sending No Christmas cards again this year... Just not enough hours in a day for all I have to do so something has to be cut from the list... Merry Christmas to all and if you rather then Happy Holidays to you......

No comments:

Post a Comment